Second Shots Centerfire
Our Second Shots Centerfire class is a followup to our First Shots Class. Where you shot 22 caliber firearms in the first shots class, the Second Shots Centerfire class will introduce you to centerfire shooting.
This class covers:
- Ammunition Basics
- Parts and Operation of Handguns
- Aiming Properly
- Shooting of .38 special and .357 Revolvers
- Shooting 9mm Semi-Auto Pistols
- Shooting in Low Light
- Shooting with Night Sights
- Shooting with a Flashlight
This class is a lot of fun and introduces the student to the excitement of shooting a centerfire handgun, while letting them get the experience of shooting with the lights turned down low and with a tactical flashlight. You will really enjoy this class.
Ready to sign up? Click here for availiable classes.