Our Second Shots Centerfire class is a follow-up to our First Shots Class. Where you shot 22LR caliber firearms in the First Shots class, the Second Shots Centerfire class will introduce you to centerfire shooting.
This class covers:
- Ammunition Basics
- Parts and Operation of Handguns
- Aiming Properly
- Shooting of .38 special and .357 Revolvers
- Shooting 9mm Semi-Auto Pistols
- Shooting in Low Light
- Shooting with Night Sights
- Shooting with a Flashlight
This class is a lot of fun and introduces the student to the excitement of shooting a centerfire handgun while letting them get the experience of shooting with the lights turned down low and with a tactical flashlight. You will really enjoy this class.